Last Updated: July 1, 2020
LIST OF TOPICS:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Use or Sharing of Personal Information
- Use or Sharing of Other Information
- Cookies, Web Beacons and Online Advertising
- California Residents
- Nevada Residents
- U.S. Site
- Managing Your Account Information and Communications Preferences
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. The types of information we collect that identify you or relate to you as an individual (“Personal Information“) may include things such as the following:
- Name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, username and password (for account administration), when you supply this information voluntarily.
- Device ID, including IP address, which are automatically collected and, while they don’t identify you as an individual, do identify a particular computer or mobile device.
- Geolocation (if you are using a mobile application and you consent to this function).
- Financial account information and other payment information (that you submit to us for order processing).
- Additional Personal Information you may submit as necessary for creating an account or for the administration of particular promotional events.
- The content or material you submit for inclusion in advertisements to be created via the Services if such material includes pictures of other information which may identify you or others.
- The content or material we may gather from your website(s) or social media pages for inclusion in advertisements to be created via the Services if such material includes pictures of other information which may identify you or others, all of which will be shown to you for your approval prior to be included in any advertisements for publication.
Other Information. Other types of data will also be collected periodically, such as:
- Type of browser and operating system, mobile application usage data, and aggregated information such as “click stream” information which means entry and exit points (including referring URLs or domains), traffic statistics, page views, and impressions, all of which are collected automatically
- Demographic information you choose to submit and which we may combine on an anonymous basis with similar information from other users
- Device Information – Device type and operating-system identification.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Process and manage your use of our Services
- Respond to your inquiries or requests.
- Send you communications about offerings from Eagleview our affiliated companies
- Improve our Site and Services, including to perform data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to operate and expand our business activities
USE OR SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth below, we will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to anyone outside of Eagleview and our related companies.
- To Perform Services For You
We may disclose your Personal Information to third-party service providers to provide us with services such as website hosting, professional services, including information technology services and related infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, product shipping, auditing and other similar services necessary to the Site and any Services your request or products you order.
- Corporate Transactions or Events
We may disclose your information to a third party in connection with a corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Compliance with Law
We may use or disclose your Personal Information as we deem necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (2) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (3) to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes; (4) to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliated companies; (6) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of EagleView or others ; and (7) to enforce our terms and conditions.
USE OR SHARING OF OTHER INFORMATION
Aggregated or anonymous information may be used for any purpose not prohibited by law. For example, we may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all information that does not identify an individual (or that has been modified to remove individual identification).
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
- What Are Cookies?
We and our agents use small text files called cookies, (collectively, “Cookies”). Cookies are small pieces of data that we and our agents place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable but may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your online interaction with us.
- Technical: These are essential for our services to function properly. Like other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.
- Preferences: We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences.
- Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
- Performance: We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our website and to help us improve it.
- Analytics: We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our website.
- Advertising: We and our advertising partners use these cookies to delivery advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors on our website, and to track the efficiency of our campaigns.
- Your Control of Cookies
Web browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please understand, however, if you disable Cookies, some features of the Site or Services may not work as well (or at all) for you. To prevent your data being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- Online Advertising
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any of our users who are California residents are entitled to request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information (if any) we shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information shared, the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates with which information was shared. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Eagle View Technologies, Inc., 25 Methodist Hill Drive, Rochester, NY 14623, Attn: Legal Department. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
In addition, under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act, California residents have the following additional rights.
- Disclosure Rights: California consumers have the right to request in writing from a business, (i) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, address, e–mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including Independent Affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, and (ii) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
- Deletion Rights: California consumers have the right to have their personal information deleted, unless the personal information is necessary for the business or service provider to:
- complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer;
- detect security incidents;
- protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible);
- debug to identify and repair functionality errors;
- exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or another legal right;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which compels the production of or access to electronic communication information or electronic device information with a search warrant;
- engage in research in the public interest (if the consumer has provided informed consent);
- to enable solely internal uses aligned with the consumer’s expectations given their relationship with the business;
- comply with a legal obligation;
- otherwise use the information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which the consumer provided it.
- Do Not Sell: Californian consumers have the right to opt-out from having their personal information sold. We do not sell personal information.
We will handle requests from California residents under Applicable Law in California. When a request is made, we may verify your identity to protect your privacy and security. We will respond to written rights requests within 30 days following receipt at the e–mail or mailing address stated above. If we receive your request at a different e–mail or mailing address, we will respond within a reasonable period of time, but not to exceed 150 days from the date received. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
The Site and Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have obtained any personally identifiable information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information.
We strive to use reasonable safeguards to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information provided or collected through the EagleView Site and Services. However, no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
MANAGING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
If you wish to review, update, or change your account information – or to change any of your communications preferences – you may contact us at email@example.com.
CHANGES AND UPDATES